Saturday, April 8, 2017

Quotes

We all have problems around here remembering to bring lunch bags to the kitchen and empty them at the end of the day.  The rule for some time has been that the person who neglects to do so, will simply suffer the consequence of having to wash out his own bag and gross caked-on food when he finally gets around to it.

Jack said this week:  Don't you feel so relieved when you finally bring your old lunch bag back home and your realize there is nothing in it?

                                  ______________________________________

I said to Joel one night while we were reading The Wind in the Willows together:  My hair smelled so good today that a couple times during class, I wanted to tell my students.  Aren't you proud of me that I didn't?

Joel:  Very...(long pause)  VERY!  That would have been weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment