Today I have a list of joys
1. I got a nice long early morning email from one of my favorite people. Thanks, K!
2. When I was driving home from my grocery-getting morning, I came upon Jack and Joel who were walking home for lunch. They were side by side, talking, smiling. There was even a moment when Joel's arm went around Jack's back. They had no idea that I was watching them. It really touched me to know they have each other and that they (usually) enjoy one another.
3. The ice on the trees and the afternoon sun made a lovely sight.
5. My parents have been in PNG for the last four months and left there yesterday. I got an email from them this afternoon saying they made it home to Indianapolis! That's good news.
6. Mark and the boys came home from Jack's basketball game all hyped up. Jack scored 24 points. And the praise from his brothers was lavish.
7. Our pork-tenderloin-with-rosemary-and roasted-carrots-and-potatoes supper was delicious and so was the conversation tonight.
8. I just went in to the kitchen to get some coffee. Sam is sitting at the table doing homework. He asked me, "What do you have tomorrow, Mom?" I'm not sure I can explain why this question warmed my heart, but it sure did.