1. Haven’t really felt myself the last few days. I’m feeling about as gray as the weather we’ve been having.
so there’s that…
2. And there’s this recipe that I found that I can’t wait to try.
4. And while I’m linking, here’s a little something that I think would be so fun to be a part of. I’d like to try it at our church.
5. Joel has had some weepy moments with regards to school, but overall, we have been pleasantly surprised at the lack of drama surrounding his first days of Kindergarten. Praise be!
In fact, the first day, I was especially tickled by the story in this picture. These twin girls were absolutely miserable for first hour and a half that the parents were invited to be there. Pictured right next to Joel who looks comparatively happy and well-adjusted, I had to laugh. This is exactly how we thought he would look. Aren’t they just pitiful, poor things?6. And speaking of school, I forgot to post a first-day-of-school picture. And even though this is not the best one that I took, I’m putting this one up because it is so THEM. I love the little things that it brings to my mind about my boys.7. And maybe it wasn’t just time for the boys to go back to school. Looks like I lost my ability to spell. Yes, I admit that it was me who iced a giant cookie with “1st day of shcool” and as much I would like to tell you that it was a find-the-mistake exercise for the kids, it sure wasn’t. In my defense, though, it was 8:30 p.m. and I was pooped and it was super hot that night (like 90 or something). Does that work for excuses??
10. And there’s this…I’m glad it’s almost the weekend! Happy Friday!