I think it is safe to say that it is officially spring here in Quebec. We still have some snow in spots and we aren't putting away the hats and gloves quite yet, but the days are longer, we have had some wonderfully sun-filled days, and I saw crocuses (or croci) yesterday.
Here's how we spent our Saturday:
- Made and ate banana pancakes for breakfast
- Cleaned out the shed
- Washed piano
- Pulled the grill up to the patio
- Washed sliding glass doors
- Raked and cleaned out container garden (chives are peeking out)
- Played some baseball (Dad and boys)
- Vacuumed and cleaned inside of the van
- Went on a nice long (hilly) bike ride (Sam and Mom)
- Went on a walk/bike ride to the store to buy ground beef (Mom and Joel)
- Made and grilled burgers (so delicious!)
- Watched the Canadiens get beat and had berry smoothies
We went to bed very tired and very happy!